The Ranch Country Club is led by a board elected by the general membership. The board meets monthly. Members are invited to attend.
Jeeva finds great satisfaction in bringing out the best in others. For more than 20 years, he has led companies of various sizes and across industries to top-and-bottom-line improvement. His accomplishments and professional areas of interest include:
• Leading comprehensive corporate reorganizations,
• Restoring and maintaining stability — and then profitability — at challenged organizations,
• Finding narrow paths to tremendous organic growth without outside investment,
• Leading strategic acquisitions and integrations to achieve accelerated growth,
• Developing creative and cost-effective solutions to difficult company challenges.
Jeeva currently serves as the Chief Financial Officer for an investment fund in Denver. He and his wife Rachel have been members of The Ranch for more than seven years, and they especially appreciate the safe and fun environment it provides their three children. Jeeva is also grateful for the friendships he’s made at the club — and for the good-natured rivalries he maintains on the golf course.
2016 Board of Directors
Erich Weiss, President-Elect
Scott Wilkinson, Past President
Jonathan Heroux, Treasurer
Wendy Atkinson, Secretary
Have something to say?
Members can share questions, comments and suggestions with the board here.