Members of The Ranch Country Club enjoy some of Colorado’s finest dining.
True to our name, we proudly deliver exceptional quality from ranch to table. We procure only the finest meats, produce, dairy, roasted coffees and craft beers from our home state. All are served with excellence in our gorgeous dining rooms and on one of the finest outdoor patios overlooking the majestic Front Range.
- Members-only access to indoor and outdoor dining spaces with spectacular mountain views
- Members-only access to indoor and outdoor play spaces where children and teens can enjoy games and movies while the adults have a quiet meal
- Holiday dining events
- Food and beverage service near the pool and on the golf course
- A robust selection of Colorado craft beers
- Locally sourced produce, dairy and roasted coffees
- Wine storage to help ensure the perfect selection for every meal
- Culinary and special food events with Executive Chef Steven Weber
Make A Reservation
Call the restaurant at (303) 460-9700 ext. 171 or reserve a table via ForeTees Dining
- Dining: 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Clubhouse: 11 a.m.-midnight (last call is 11:30 p.m.)
- Dining: 7 a.m-9 p.m.
- Clubhouse: 7 a.m-midnight (last call is 11:30 p.m.)
- 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Our Seasonal Offerings
From hearty spring and summer salads to the rich dishes fall and winter, it’s all comfort food to us. The Ranch Country Club’s seasonal menus are perfect for every occasion and accommodate our members’ dietary preferences.
Plan your event
When you dine at The Ranch Country Club, you’ll also have access to amenities — such as overhead sound, LCD projectors and a dance floor — for your private event.
Meet the Executive Chef
With nearly four decades of experience in professional food service, Steve is a Colorado native who has returned home after 20 years of living in Europe, where he trained and worked with chefs in Germany and Belgium.
While abroad, Steve trained under the supervision of a Belgian Master Chocolatier and one of the few certified German Master Chefs. He also worked alongside professionals from the United States, France and Greece who are at the top of their fields in cooking and fine-dining service.
Since returning to the U.S., Steve has gravitated toward clubs. He enjoys the challenging and creative environments they offer him to practice a diverse repertoire of culinary skills, including wedding-cake design, chocolaterie and ice sculpture — another passion of Steve’s that landed him a spot in the 2013 World Ice Art Championships in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Steve and his wife, Beth, have three children and three grandchildren. He considers it an honor to stand at the helm of The Ranch Country Club’s Food Service Program.