What is Ranch Reach?
The Ranch Reach was established within the Club as a way to promote a reliable community relations and donation vehicle for the benefit of local non-profit organizations. The Ranch Reach is meant to connect the Members of the Club with the community where they live, work and play. Each year, The Ranch Country Club, through the Ranch Reach, will select a non-profit organization to partner with. This year, The Ranch Country Club is honored to partner with CASA of Adams and Broomfield Counties.
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) is a volunteer-based, national nonprofit organization that trains and supports community volunteers, CASAs, to represent the best interests of child victims of physical, sexual, or emotional abuse and neglect that are currently in the judicial system. CASA Volunteers ensure that the child’s needs are being met, and advocate for the child in court, all the while supporting them in their journey to find a safe and permanent home. CASA Volunteers are ordinary citizens, like you, doing extraordinary work. They establish stable relationships with abused and neglected children, getting to know their unique history and making informed recommendations to the courts.
2021 CASA Events
• Light Of Hope // Thursday, March 25th // Click Here to view a Message about CASA and Light of Hope from General Manager, Kate Karnik!
• 40 Under 40 Virtual Event // Tuesday, May 4th
• CASA Classic Golf Tournament // Tuesday, May 18th // Click Here to Register!
• CASA Volunteer Appreciation Picnic // Tuesday, June 8th
• Heroes Breakfast // Saturday, November 6th
Other Events and Dates TBD
• Fun Run
• CASA Pool Day at The Ranch
• CASA Flag Football at The Ranch
• Tacos & Margs Event
Follow CASA on Facebook
Stay up to date with everything CASA on their Facebook page!